the wander fund
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes (here after The Wander Fund) is open only to those who submit a valid email at buoyed.com and who are 18+ as of the date of entry. The Wander Fund is only open to legal residents of USA and is void anywhere else. Employees of buoyed (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in The Wander Fund. The Wander Fund is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of buoyed, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Wander Fund is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. The Wander Fund Period: Emails will be accepted online at anytime starting July 29th 2019 and thereafter indefinitely. The first winner will be randomly selected from the data base in any given time in 2020 and every other year thereafter. The Wander Fund will continue indefinitely until public notice is made by buoyed of its conclusion.
4. How to Enter: The Wander Fund must be entered by submitting a valid email at buoyed.com. You may only submit 1 email. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of buoyed.
5. Prizes: Winners will receive a basic coach round trip flight, to their destination of choice, including 1 baggage fee up to $1500. Winner notification email must be responded to within 1 week. Upon confirmation you are provided 2 weeks to return by email: 1.) a scanned--notarized--acceptance form releasing buoyed from any and all liability of the prize & 2.) Detail of your selected round trip booking flight, date & time for travel within 6 months of award date. No refunds, cash or other prize substitution or combination is permitted and No credit of difference of the allocated $1500. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for buoyed to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible email entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of The Wander Fund will be randomly selected from the email data base. Winners will be notified via email to the email address submitted. Winner notification email must be responded to within 1 week or void. buoyed shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winner's spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winner's provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to designate the prize dates within 2 weeks from confirmation acceptance, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in The Wander Fund is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF The Wander Fund AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that buoyed, anyone acting on behalf of buoyed, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about The Wander Fund, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: buoyed reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend The Wander Fund should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of The Wander Fund. In such case, buoyed may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by buoyed. buoyed reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of The Wander Fund or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
buoyed has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of The Wander Fund, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by The Wander Fund rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of The Wander Fund may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, buoyed reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering The Wander Fund you agree to receive email newsletters and updates periodically from buoyed.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless buoyed and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in The Wander Fund and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS The Wander Fund IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF USA AND St. George, UTAH WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this The Wander Fund, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this The Wander Fund, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in St. George, UTAH having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney's fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this The Wander Fund), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests must be received no later than 2 weeks after public notification of winner.
1250 W. Sunset Blvd. #B7 St. George UT, 84770